RE: Melody

Glad you had some time to enjoy before jumping into your busy season
Melody.... Next time, log on and leave a quick message so half this group is
not in a panic attack! Remember most of us are older and tend to do that
kinda thing :)

And Zem... you are so right about this group being family....

Donna