Re: River otters

How fantastic to have river otters! How deep a pond does one need to attract
them? Our pond which was partly funded by the SWCD some years ago is only 3-4
ft deep at best.(When we are are not droughty) We got the funding 'cause it
was to be a place for migrating waterfowl...which has worked out only
occasionally but that is why it is so shallow. The river that runs thru our acreage was
presumably "stocked " with river otters but no one has seen any. Kathyz5