Re: Ya-Ya function

I know, with grandchildren it is SO different. Right now I'm in "the
trenches" and it's 24x7 with my daughters and stepdaughter. The
grandangel is so different. Because I DON'T get to see her very often
the time we DO get to spend together is so precious. We went to her 2nd
birthday party this weekend. She is something special.

OH!!!!!!! And while we were gone...one of our Llamas had a baby! It's a
mocha color with a white head and so cute......and SOFT. I'll get a
picture tomorrow and send to everybody.

Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 8/21/05 8:10:05 PM, silverhawk@flash.net writes:

> "Kids" are all three 17

Jesse, what a treat. I love to be in the presence of my two GDs 16 1/2 &
20. The oldest starts her 3rd yr college tomarrow and will not be playing
college softball this year. I know your home is fast paced & something happening
all the time.
What is your new job? So nice to hear from you.
Ceres