From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of kmrsy@netzero.net
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 7:37 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Plumeria Cuttings

(snip)

Hardiness: USDA Zones 9 - 11. Requires a virtually frost free climate.
Plumeria drops its leaves when temperatures drop below 500F (100C).

Propagation: By cuttings in spring. Let latex sap dry, then dust with
rooting hormone powder and plant in damp sand"
http://www.floridata.com/ref/P/plum_spp.cfm

Kitty

-- "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
IF I am thinking of the right plant....

You can let them go dormant when fall arrives here, and store in a
basement/garage type setting like purple fountain grass....
(help me out here Kitty, is this correct?)

Donna