Re: OT freecycle

Isn't that the truth! I get the Memphis one in digest form. There is a lot of great stuff out there and some really funny stuff, too.
zem
To: "Garden Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 2:24 PM
Subject: [CHAT] OT freecycle

This freecycle list is a hoot. Amazing the kinds and amounts of stuff that are passed around. Someone today put up six 30-gallon trash bags of shredded paper. Now, if I had a compost bin the size of a missile silo, I'd've gone for it in a heartbeat.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10