RE: OT/I have to

Ever notice how people spruce something up to sell it, but wouldn't do
it just for themselves? When I bought my first car, brand new, my
boyfriend convinved me not to get a radio - "you'll want to listen to
the engine", he said. But when it came time to sell it, he said we'd
better put a radio in it.

Kitty

-- "hodgesaa@earthlink.net" <hodgesaa@earthlink.net> wrote:
Yep, I just about killed myself this weekend getting it done, but it's
done. Now I've just got to maintain. Got the carpets cleaned today.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC