Re: OT Clouds

Ours?? Really- I've been thoroughly underwhelmed by sunsets here. Occassionally we'll have a halfway decent one, but most of the time there is nothing. Maybe I was just spoiled by all of the amazing sunsets when I lived in western NY state (near Niagara Falls), and of course when I was in Maine.

Theresa

james singer wrote:

There surely enough sunset to go around. The ones in Sacramento--all that desert dust blowing out to sea--were among the best I've ever seen. But these are passing fair.