Re: OT- jobs and help wanted

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT- jobs and help wanted
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:45:57 -0600

I'm sure it's different everywhere.  Besides, it's not just where you
advertise, but what you say in your ad.  I see ads in our paper all the time
that are either too vague or too good to be true that I wouldn't bother to
reply, even though I am always looking.  Also, it sounds like you only
wanted walk-ins, some good prospective employees might not be able to do
that because they are working.  I don't go to walk-ins.