Re: OT Clouds

> You had a really nice one with a bronze statue in it,
> if that helps any....

Those were also sunrises (same day).  Funny story -- when I got the slides
developed the guy at the film lab asked me if that was my girlfriend.  I
suppose it may as well have been, but it still cracked me up.  :)

   http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/newcamera/sunrise/statue-01.jpg
   http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/newcamera/sunrise/statue-02.jpg
   http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/newcamera/sunrise/statue-03.jpg

Chris