From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Christopher P. Lindsey
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 2:11 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT gas prices

Of course, the scooter phase will only last until California and other
states interested start taxing people on a per mile basis instead of
using gasoline taxes.

California has been a huge proponent of this and people with hybrid
cars are very unhappy.

I read a recent report that said we shouldn't be suprised to see gasoline
prices of $6/gallon in the near future.