RE: OT gas prices

Not when I was there. We would research the bid, check what sort of
fluctuations could be anticipated, etc. Make a rough suggestion. From
this and his own knowledge he would choose what to bid. Frequently he'd
bid below what we suggested because he just wanted to win so badly. Then
when something went haywire for awhile in the market, he'd be screaming
up and down the halls. It was our fault he was losing money! If he wrote
in a bid that he would supply fuel at a price, he had to.

When you have surcharges and fees added, those are already built into
the contract. He didn't do that back then. Perhaps he does now, I don't
know.

Kitty

-- "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Oh they find all kind of ways to beat the contract Kitty.... I am guessing
90 percent of my bills now have surcharges and other fees added to them...I
laugh when they list it as 'temporary fuel surcharge'... we all know it is
not temporary!

Donna