Re: Jesse's llama picture link

LOL! you ain't kidding Jesse!

A friend of mine has three llama's. They have to greet
you at the gate. If you don't let them do that first
and just walk in, you will be in big trouble! One of
his is a real show off, another is just a big baby,
and the the third one just follows you around and gets
mad when you leave the pasture without him.

How many do you have? He claims you have to have three
or more. Something about they don't survive if you
only have one. Can't remember the entire story at the
moment.

Donna