Re: OT/I have to

Andrea, We don't have all that much snow...usually. I think it's the length
of winter here that gets me down. My yearning for something green gets really
intense by the middle of March! But it is so much better here in IL than where
I was raised in northern Minn. that I try to be grateful. Welcome to the
Midwest! When will you actually be here? Kathyz5