OT/Here we go

Thanks for all the well wishes folks. I got a contract on the house this
morning. If all goes well we close on Sept 30, and I'll be rolling out
of here to Illinois right after (as in that day)

Got the full asking price too.............some things are just meant to
be I think. Now everyone keep their fingers crossed that nothing goes

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC