if you have nothing to do in the morning....

For those of you who are morning people....

I have been told that a news special on our garden railroad convention will
be aired on CBS morning show... they are saying 8am, which is NY time...
so...

I know they were there filming all day... no idea what made it thru the
editing department, might be interesting, might not be...

Geesh... where was this free publicity when we needed it...like before the
convention!

Donna
Who wonders if she remembers how to program the VCR? Been awhile....