Re: pictures....

> > I don't think I've seen a Coleus that looked like that before.  I'd say
> > go for it!  It can't hurt!
> yeah, that was why I was asking earlier about if the seeds come try. Not
> sure I can over winter it my house. It is really unique as the back sides
> are all pink....and love the trailing color of the leaf.... and the ripped
> edges... and...

I definitely wouldn't do seeds -- do cuttings.  Coleus are really easy to
root.  Just cut off some stems, strip off the lower leaves, dip it in
rooting hormone, and stick in a peat/perlite mix.  Mist daily and you'll
have new plants!  They'd make great houseplants too.

Just watch out for scale -- keep an insecticide handy!