RE: pictures....

I am sure you already found the name in other messages.... Lonicera
Sempervirens 'Blanche Sandman'

Those are honey bees... which is why Vera's friends want them....

I do have hornets and wasps around here too... and a zillion other bugs.
Actually had some bug I never seen before, which is why the camera came out.
Unfortunately, by the time I got back outside, it was gone....

Donna