Re: OT--Robertson

I just think Robertson shouldn't purport to represent Jesus or God,
especially if he believes murder should be accomplished to advance his
political ideology. And people should cast away any delusion that he does
represent Jesus. Clearly he does not. That was my point, lest anyone be
confused about that.
 Eva

--
Eva