Re: OT gas prices

HA it changes hourly around here! Well maybe not that
bad, but the price I see in the morning on the way to
work might not be the same on the way home....

and I only pass 2 gas stations on my way here (one as
leaving my town and another across the street from
here)...it is mostly a rural ride.

Donna