From: "james singer" <islandjim1@verizon.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Jesse's llama picture link

Beans touches noses with me. Maybe she's part llama. Or maybe it's some sort of primal greeting.

On Aug 26, 2005, at 11:39 AM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Yeh..they really are sweet. Last night the baby finally came up to  touch
my nose with his nose. That was a first. He's been watching mamma. I
went down to give momma some treats (extra feed because she is nursing)
and she was very happy. She touched noses with me twice. Then the baby
came around and nuzzled my nose. I loved it.

Eva Tompkins LaBonte <evatesq@gmail.com> wrote:
Jesse, I can't get over those pics! The llamas are so cute! Love it!
Eva