RE: pictures.... coleus

Thanks, but that is ok Zem... I think Ceres answered that already.

I just didn't know if it was- as Rich put it- a crap shoot from a seed or
real named plant.

I am sure I can get that coleus locally again next year since it seems to be
a named variety.

If it had turned out to be a 'crap shoot' then I would have tried to
preserve it for next year.... just not worth my time and effort, since I
know I would kill it about March....Although I might try Island Jim's idea
of just setting it in water on the window sill....that I can handle! :)

Donna