Re: Katrina continued

Once immediate needs are addressed, it looks to me like we're going to need a massive public works program for the Gulf Coast from Lake Charles to Pensacola. Not only are many of the victims dispossessed, they're also going to be jobless for a long, long time. Doubt either god or supply-side economics will be much help to them.