Re: Katrina continued

Well the Astrodome in Houston and Reunion Arena in Dallas are now refugee
shelters. Gov. Perry has instructed all Texas schools to take in the
refugees w/out the usual bushwah and paperwork and such. Thank goodness. I
just got done laundering that extra blanket (was covered w/ cat hair) and
found an extra Bible and stuck it in the car w/ the rest of the stuff. The
little cashier lady at the Dollar store pulled a twenty dollar bill out of
her pocket and gave it to me for the refugees in Terrell. That was a an act
of true goodness, you know those people don't make much. I am humbled by
such people. I wish I could do more.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX