Re: was heat to the Miami Va lley/ now electric bill &  job..

Theresa, congratulations!   I know both your spirits are soaring!
     The heat & humidity have been horrible here but we are receiving light
rain this morning which will no doubt increase the humidity but the sun is not
shining so helps with the heat.
     After winning the district & regional softball tournaments my
granddaughters team won the 1st round of the state tournaments last night.   We had
winds all day yesterday which certainly made the game more tolerable but also so
drying to the plant life.   I have containers that we have been watering 3
times daily.   Fall sounds good.