From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 6:58 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] was heat to the Miami Valley/ now electric bill & job..

Wonderful news Theresa!  I'm so glad for him; it can be demoralizing to look
for work so long, especially with all he has to offer.  I hope you'll
celebrate.  Glad you won't have to move too.

I swore I wouldn't turn AC on when I got home tonight, but at 8pm it was
still 90 in the house.  It had been too hot to do much of anything so I
dozed on the couch til 8, then finally went ahead and turned the air on. 2
cats were cooling their buns on the bathroom ceramic tile.  The other 2 were
just watching me nap waiting for me to DO something about it. Tomorrow will
be 96 and I think I saw the humidity has been running 94 and something about
a dew point of 73 making things worse.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5