Re: columbia missouri

That is right... but I do remember wishing for some of that wind in the summer when I was mowing grass in the humidity. Everywhere has good and bad I guess.
thanks again,
Tricia
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] columbia missouri

Yeh, they get the big, wet, snowflakes and lots of fluffly snow. Because
of the hills and trees there isn't a bitter wind that cuts through you
like there is in the flatland areas.

pdickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Thank you Jesse. I had a brother that lived there and I can remember they
got a lot more snow than we do but it was beautiful.
Tricia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse Bell"
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 2:13 PM

It's beautiful, that's all I know. The summers are not too hot, the
winters are not that bad (unless she is moving from the deep south and
then she might think they are bad winters). Lots of trees and hills if I
remember correctly.

pdickson
wrote:
I just had a friend tell me she is moving to Columbia Missouri. Does
anyone
have any advice or knowledge of the area?
Thank you,
Tricia