Re: was heat to the Miami Valley/ now electric bill & job. .

Guess if you can't take anymore, you'll have to leave or send it back.

On Aug 2, 2006, at 8:49 AM, Donna wrote:

Well personally, I can't take this heat anymore. I have no idea how you
folks in the warmer climates endure this! Today it is supposed to be
100, 73 dewpoint and 57 humidity around 2pm. Storms after midnight and
then 'hopefully' cooler weather. I can't wait to be able to open a
window.... the a/c has been running non stop.

Theresa- Whoo Hoo... so glad DH found employment. He must be running
around doing the - got this stuff done before starting new job syndrom.
:) This is in your neighborhood or are you going to have to move...

Tad behind in email... been busy with the virtual race which took up way
too much of my time for the last month, but had a blast! Hopefully will
get caught up with my email later tonight.

Donna