Re: River otters

In a message dated 08/03/2006 7:13:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
Oh wow!  Igoogled them and are they ever darling!  Do they do any damage
other than stealing your frogs?  Frogs will multiply and replenish the loss,
won't they?
We love to hear the frogs at night - what a chorus.  The otters don't do any
other damage, but they do really dimiinish the frog population.  Thank
every time the frogs have come back, but over the years the numbers have been
smaller than when we first moved here.  I do love to see the otters.  They
always come in a group - usually three, but four this time.  They move
about in a group, and chatter among themselves.  They seem to have such
a good time.  I really love to see them.