From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 6:39 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Drought...

That is very scary Cathy.  You would think the nearby rains would have at
least kept the creek flowing.

Did you get any rains yesterday? We got the downpours, then nothing senerio
for the last 36 hours or so. Totaled out to a tad over an inch, but most of
it just ran off since it came down so quickly.

Donna