Re: Drought...

I have heard that if peppers don't get enough water they will be hotter. I wonder if that could be the case for you?
Tricia
----- Original Message ----- From: <Cornergar@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 8:43 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Drought...

Cathy,I thought you were one of the lucky ones that got some of the rain that
has fallen all around us..but not here. My daughter in Mahomet 45 min from
here got 5 in. last week. We got 1/2 in but it was so dry the grass, etc. is
still crispy. Our pond has begun to show it's bare bottom again just like last
year. The good news is we have our first tomatoes! The little yellow cherry type
are the best esp. eaten right off the vine. Can anyone tell me why my "sweet
banana peppers" are so hot? Kathy