Re: Drought.../ now peppers

How lucky for you Donna, I have absolutely NADA.............    When I saw
things were not going well, I let a very large caterpillar have his  way.  When
I did decide, heck I will take a picture of him...  all was  left was his
shell (so to speak )  I am not up on caterpillars.
Weather has been horrid.........  veggies just didn't do well, I  haven't
gotten anything but critters having there way and some powdery  mildew.
Oh well, maybe I will have better luck next year.
In a message dated 8/5/2006 10:28:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,