Re: winners

Our local herb society members are shaking their heads over the
selection of scented geraniums as herb of the year. They aren't
particularly attractive, though some do have interesting leaves. My
experience with them is limited, but for most I have smelled, linking
them to the plant whose scent they resembled was a stretch.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b