Re: [OT] South Beach Diet

Youngest daughter Natalie did the South Beach Diet for 2 weeks. She lost
15 pounds. And she needed to. She is a candidate for Type 2 if she is
not careful. You can do anything Pam if you look at it like they do in
AA meetings "just for today I will not drink the beer (0r whatever it is
you want) and I will be healthy". It's not forever. Just until you get
your weight where you want it. Cardio exercise will help with that.
Natalie NEVER gets cardio exercise. Some physical body types just need
the cardio more than others. I have a fast metabolism. Natalie does not.

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  South Beach Diet. No more white flour tortillas. Or beer. Boo hiss. But
I gotta do something.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX