Re: Drought.../ now peppers

I'm so glad you mentioned that, Jesse. I wasn't sure how to spell it, and I was too tired to look it up. <LOL> That is the best stuff ever!
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Drought.../ now peppers

Bonnie, look up the recipe for "Tzatziki" I used to work in a Greek restaurant and it was the BEST STUFF. I love it.

james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net> wrote: No recipe, Bonnie. A pint of yoghurt; a small cuke, shredded; a large
clove of garlic, pressed; and about a tablespoon of cracked pepper.

Also, the Lebanese--when they're not being bombed--make a
yoghurt-cucumber soup that is excellent.