Re: Re: now Borers.....was orchid/yard

Noreen, have you tried rooting cuttings?  If they are the same as my corkscrew
willows, they root very readily.  I have been carrying mine on for 35 years
now.
They aren't very long-lived, here at least.  Add to that, my DH cuts them down
when they get very big.  But I always keep a few rooted cuttings going.  Just
stick them in the ground and keep well watered.
Auralie

In a message dated 08/09/2006 8:10:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,