Re: Re: now Borers.....was orchid/yard

Well, I filled in the holes with whatever spray paint I had on hand.
Just Krylon spray paint. Then, I had some brown, water based paint (I
was afraid to use oil base) and went over the infected areas.

TeichFlora@aol.com wrote:
  Jesse, what type of paint....tree paint or reg. paint??
Curious. I'm losing all my cork screw willows that we brought back from
Germany years ago to borers. Out of my 5 trees, I have one left, and that one
is barely hanging in there.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 8/8/2006 10:24:50 PM Central Standard Time,