Re: Re: frogs

No photos, Bonnie, alas. But if they're sold as pets, that's probably what it was. We must be the pet abandonment capital of the world.

On Aug 11, 2006, at 3:04 PM, Bonnie & Bill Morgan wrote:

Since they used to be sold as pets in some areas, it's possible, Jim. DH
used to have a neighbor that had one as a pet. He loved that cat! Did it
have a tail? Isn't there a Florida Panther, too? Did you get any photos?

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 2:31 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: frogs

Never thought of that, Jesse. Could have been [are there lynx in Florida?].

On Aug 11, 2006, at 1:49 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Was it a linx?

james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net> wrote:  Where I last worked, we
had a large cat that we sometimes saw out our windows. It looked like
a cross between a bobcat and a Florida panther.
It was built like a panther, only smaller and with the coloration and
bobbed tail of a bobcat--kind of awkward looking, actually.