Re: recipe

Well, you are still miles ahead of me. <LOL>
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] recipe

Z...not there yet...just TRYING to remove clutter and be more organized.
My problem is that I can always see POSSIBILITIES with everything...so I
have a difficult time just getting rid of things. Sometimes, I just wake
up tired of it all and really start cleaning out and make a dent.
Recently, I started giving all my project stuff that I wasn't using to
relatives who were into that particular project...helped some but I have so
much more to do.