Re: frogs

How interesting to call it a "bundle it up" call.  I'd never heard  that.
Does sound like that though, come to think of it.  I've only  heard it called a
Bullfrog "Jug-o-rum" call.  Which really applies to the  Bullfrogs I've heard.
I think all frog calls, like bird calls are interesting.  I would not
necessarily say they were pretty calls, unlike bird song....but they are very
unique to each, and definitely amusing.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 8/11/2006 11:02:34 PM Central Standard Time,