To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 11:03 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Nectaroscordum, eremurus

Kitty,
This looks beautiful.  I have not seen it around here - I am  trying to
start an herb area.  Would be thrilled with any help.
Vera

I finally eradicated the last of the Allium tuberosum, Garlic Chives, from
my beds, though I expect I'll still have some popping up over the
years. In
so doing I excavated some Nectaroscordum siculum, Sicilian Honey Garlic,
and
a few smallish Eremurus 'Cleopatra', Foxtail Lilies. If anyone would like
some of these, let me know.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5