Re: hort.net moving?

New day, new thoughts....

Fundraising

I am taking it that the non-response (although you may not have even
read it yet) about a twice a year plant auction telethon type thing
isn't feasible.

So how about a seminar/symposium weekend or day? Let me try to explain what my mind is thinking...

If you could somehow via the internet (like a conference meeting on
line) have folks *pay* to listen or interact with speakers. Everyone
could attend since it is 'via the internet'. Big names would cost, but
maybe some of the more knowledgable folks here would donate some time
and give speaches etc.... Maybe doing this once a month or qtr or year
could add money to the needed funding?

Ok... still thinking..

Donna