RE: hort.net moving?

I'd be willing to donate from my yard, Donna, any plants that might be of

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 2:02 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hort.net moving?

New day, new thoughts....
I am taking it that the non-response (although you may not have even read it
yet) about a twice a year plant auction telethon type thing isn't feasible.

So how about a seminar/symposium weekend or day? Let me try to explain what
my mind is thinking...
If you could somehow via the internet (like a conference meeting on
line) have folks *pay* to listen or interact with speakers. Everyone could
attend since it is 'via the internet'. Big names would cost, but maybe some
of the more knowledgable folks here would donate some time and give speaches
etc.... Maybe doing this once a month or qtr or year could add money to the
needed funding?

Ok... still thinking..