Re: back to gardening....

Warmer and wetter than usual here. Both encouraged a large bloom on the various fruiting trees and shrubs, and provided a suitable climate for the myriad pollinators, so the fruit set has been large. The weeds have also enjoyed the weather, which means that as soon as the temps cool a bit and the wet becomes a bit drier, the RoundUp will come out of storage.

We've had one shower this morning and will probably have another this afternoon. Current temperature is 96 F with 64 percent humidity and a falling barometer.