From: TeichFlora@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 10:38:19 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Re: hort net moving...

As am I.  It is my understanding that it is something larger than  donations.
A  reliable permanent higher income to ensure the costs  are covered....is
that it??  Something that would raise the hort.net to a  higher level and get
out publicity at the same time???

I, too,  like the idea of listing nurseries on the gallery for each  plant.
Nothing worse than falling in love with a plant on the net and not  having a
good source for it.  Having to hunt it down, etc.  Nursery  would pay a fee for
this advertising.  However, since Chris has a nursery  of his own, that might
be a bit of competition and defeating the purpose.

Please clarify Chris......

zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 8/14/2006 11:02:21 PM Central Standard Time,