From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of TeichFlora@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 12:57 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Cc: silverhawk@flash.net
Subject: [CHAT] Re: signing off for a while.

I can totally relate, Jesse.  Have you tried the DIGEST form??? You  get one

email per day, sometimes more depending on traffic.  It's much  easier on
the
email load, and it's easier to keep up with....although I'm always  behind
and
playing catchup...it does make it easier when all CHAT related emails  are
together.
Just a thought.
Noreen
zone 9