From: Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 8:33:28 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Donna's Pine Tree...

Donna, here is all I could find on it.  I couldn't find much info either...:

Pinus strobus
'Contorta'  A very distinctive, robust form with twisting yet upright
branches and trunk. The soft, light blue-green needles are also twisted.
Will grow into a pyramidal form for a unique garden show. Known since 1932,
from Seneca Park, Rochester, New York. 12"+ per year.  10+ ft.  Bluish Green
Upright Broad  Full sun.  -40 to -30 F

It looks like it will get pretty big over time!  I'd give it plenty of room.
Other cultural info seems to be similar to about any other pine we grow in
the Midwest.