RE: back to gardening....

Cyndi.. I just wanted to mention that I enjoy reading
your posts, although I don't always comment.  You
really have a lot going on there and have a real sense
of what is happening in your garden.  By the time I
get done reading it, I feel like I just took a tour of
your place :)

Hope your entries win!

Donna

--- Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT