Re: new day new problem... low grow sumac

Wilt, as in limp, drooping leaves? I had one that last year put out
leaves smaller and sparser than usual, and I was sure it was in
decline, but this year has normal leaves and growth again. Perhaps
there may be some hope. Your issue seems definitely a root problem,
and you may not know until you do a post mortem. I love that plant
and hope yours survives.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b