From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 9:58 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] River otters

The river otters are back.  This is the second time in about two weeks.
They have never come that often before.  There are four of them, and they
seem to be really chowing down on something - frogs or crayfish.
I can hear them crunching something as they hold their heads up.
I walked partway down to the pond - they just looked at me and chatted to
each other about that strange creature.  I really can't imagine where they
live in this populous area.
Auralie