Re: PDN

LOL! I had to be careful at how much I laughed because I was at work.......
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] PDN

Never read the "twilight zone" mail before, Andrea. Whee! Lots of them sound like that guy in the back of the bus muttering about the end of times.

On Aug 18, 2006, at 7:42 PM, Andrea Hodges wrote:

I went online today and ordered mine (I think they have my IL address) and started reading the Hate mail and the Twilight Zone mail. Have you guys read any of that????? WOW! Some people clearly have way too much time on their hands, and are obviously not long time PDN customers or they'd know the cover slams both political parties, and whatever else happens to be big in the media at the time. I laughed through most of them, and rolled my eyes at the rest. The twilight zone mail made me laugh out loud. If you want a good chuckle, I suggest you check it out.